Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Secondary Research and Planning

We emailed to authors JK Rowling and Cathy Mac to see if we would be able to interview them for our documentary. Unfortunatelly JK Rowling was too busy and Cathy Mac said she would do a phone interview but in the end that did not happen.


Dear Valerie,
As you acknowledge, JK Rowling isn't available. i'm fowarding you'r email to a colleauge who looks after world book day and who might be able to give you a lead.

Best wishes,
Mark



Hello, Valerie, is that Weatherhead High School near Liverpool? I’ve been to that school several times, always had a lovely time, of course I would be happy to do an interview with you, I am heading for Stockport tomorrow so do you want to do the interview via email or on the phone, either suits me. I am taking my laptop with me; perhaps I could give you a ring tomorrow? Cathy Mac xx

No comments:

Post a Comment